Territory Sales Representative - Midwest
We’re seeking a results-driven sales representative with industry experience selling clothing lines to retail stores through tradeshows and outbound tactics for new business development. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving new business by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Attend tradeshows/expos for new business development
- Reach out to customers through cold calling & emailing
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Please fill out the contact form below with subject labeled “Territory Sales Representative – Midwest” letting us know you are interested and we will follow up with you to set up time through the phone to get to know you better.