Digital Marketing Visual Content Creator Intern
We are looking for a creative visual Content Creator with a passion for producing appealing visual images for our company’s website, social media, and advertisements.
The Visual Content Creator’s responsibilities include setting up/taking photos of creative apparel scenarios that represent the brands aesthetics, taking product shots for our website, editing photos and promoting the visual content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with photography (iPhone or Digital Camera), editing, and strong creative thinking.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing visuals that represent the company and products we offer.
- Review moodboards for marketing campaigns
- Prepare well-structured drafts of visual creatives that align with marketing campaigns
- Edit visuals before publication
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Coordinate with founder to review visuals created
- Proven work experiences as a visual content creator, photographer, or similar role
- Portfolio of published visuals
- Excellent photo editing skills
- Time-management skills
- Creative skills
- Familiarity with Fashion/Apparel
Please fill out the body of the contact form below with “Digital Marketing Visual Content Creator Intern” letting us know you are interested and we will follow up with you for you to share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) and set up time through the phone to get to know you better.