Digital Marketing Written Content Creator Intern
We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s web pages such as articles, ebooks and social media posts.
Content Creator’s responsibilities include writing blog posts about industry-related topics, developing and writing “How To” PDFs related to apparel, creating infographics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views into blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customer’s needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with founder to illustrate articles
- Proven work experiences as content creator, copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
Please fill out the body of the contact form below with “Digital Marketing Written Content Creator Intern” letting us know you are interested and we will follow up with you for you to share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) and set up time through the phone to get to know you better.